Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Bump last virus review

Last reviewer pasted a link that was probably a virus, bumped it out for your safety.

btw, love the movie :)

Bioweapon Bioweapon

Could be better

Not very smooth. I think setting your frames per second to 24 and actually outlining your character would really make it stand out. It was pretty cool, otherwise. Could use a bit of SFX for the arm turning into a gun.

Not bad at all, but needs to be a movie before you submit it. You're off to a good start.

2d Karma 2d Karma

Shape Tween Abuse

I've never seen such a vile abuse of shape tween. I know it's the first thing you ever learn when using flash but please, don't add music to the background and give it an artsy name like "2d Karma" when it has nothing to do with karma.

Anyone could make the same video or better ... anyone.

FiveStar responds:

that's obviously bull shit cause somebody tried to copy off of meh by making "2d karma 2" and it got blammed

Poninjas: A tribute Poninjas: A tribute

AngryMouse14's Movie for sure

You have to be AngryMouse14, there's no way you could learn how to use flash so fast, and you used similar style to AngryMouse14's, even though it's intended.

Also, if you were to say you did a movie on a free trial, either you need no sleep or you have a cracked version, because movies aren't as easy to make as it seems. The tribute came out suspiciously close, and how would someone who has no knowledge of how to make flash movies instantly make one and use the same graphics?

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

I knew it.

Great job! Retarded Animal Babies is your calling! All hail the return of the best flash series EVAR!

(uo flash)pk mutha prelud (uo flash)pk mutha prelud

Poor animation but funny!

This is a hillarious video! The pvp sucked, and you barely knew flash at all, but I loved the talk. I loved the part with the fatburger + fries too. Awesome. Ronald McDonald was a good PvPer, so was McManus.

I wanna know what shard you were on, too!

Anyway Great Movie!

My UO Stats: Main: Rellin 750+ kills pre-AOS on Dial-Up! Pure Bandie/Stunner mage. 6xGM on Dial up account age: 26 months quit 1 month following release of AOS

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Best Series on NewGrounds

Sorry but this is the best series ever. Everyone else can just delete your series if you made one (Unless ur LF!). Keep up the good work, Dave!

I especially like how ya pack it with little goodies that you can click on (like the hamster) and I just discovered you can click ont he grim reaper!

Harry Potter/DBZ Harry Potter/DBZ

Hillarious! Nothin But!

That was totally incredible! Me and my friends will be talking about this one at school for weeks! The animation wasn't incredible, but that doesn't matter whenyou've got hillarious voices and a good idea. Keep up the good work. All the other ones are even better!