Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Bump last virus review

Last reviewer pasted a link that was probably a virus, bumped it out for your safety.

btw, love the movie :)

Bioweapon Bioweapon

Could be better

Not very smooth. I think setting your frames per second to 24 and actually outlining your character would really make it stand out. It was pretty cool, otherwise. Could use a bit of SFX for the arm turning into a gun.

Not bad at all, but needs to be a movie before you submit it. You're off to a good start.

2d Karma 2d Karma

Shape Tween Abuse

I've never seen such a vile abuse of shape tween. I know it's the first thing you ever learn when using flash but please, don't add music to the background and give it an artsy name like "2d Karma" when it has nothing to do with karma.

Anyone could make the same video or better ... anyone.

FiveStar responds:

that's obviously bull shit cause somebody tried to copy off of meh by making "2d karma 2" and it got blammed

timer tutorial timer tutorial

It's okay?

I don't know how this tutorial would actually help anyone, however, it was accurate. The music wasn't annoying. This is the simplest timer that could be made with actionscript. I personally think that making a timer is probably best learned by experimentation rather than through a tutorial. You should have showed how you came up with the 720 frames (frame rate*60) to get your 60 secs.

DeInfierno responds:

right, well thats simple math.. didnt think about it.

Meteolife Meteolife

Confusing!

I like how much depth is put into the game but I find the user interface to be very confusing, making the game tedious and boring for me. Also more sound would help.

DannyP responds:

I don't see what's really confusing... use the arrow keys to move, get jobs/work, raise stats, buy stuff. Also there was a small 'help' thing at the main screen.

What Time Is It? What Time Is It?

Nice, but where's Beebo?!?

That gave me a good few minutes of fun, but you seriously need to make more Beebo episodes!

NeuFunk - Back Again NeuFunk - Back Again

Excellent

The highest quality song that I've ever heard on NG. The recording wasn't professional sounding, but the lyrics and piano sounded great. This is the first thing I've gotten here that I've added to my playlist. Thanks.